
Well my mom made my sister & I go out in all the madness today to get some "deals". We drove down to Greensboro, NC (about 45 minutes away) to fight the crowds and boy did we. You would never know the country is in economic distress based on the number of people that was out shopping. I managed to knock 2 people off my Christmas list and pick up a few more Christmas decorations. So I considered it a successful day! How about everyone else? Anyone else go out in the craziness?
6 comments:
Glad to hear you got out in that mess and were able to get something accomplished. I get too frustrated with traffic and parking and lines...I stayed home.
This was the first year I didn't go shopping, it was very strange to not be in the crowds but also very nice.
I tried.. I hit one store and that was it for me, I did not even buy anything because the line was too long
I stayed home this year. There really wasn't much of anything I was particularly after in the way of deals this year.
We did some Black Friday shopping too! I got a rebounder for $25, and a load of other things I can't even remember - some DVDs, Christmas ornaments, etc. We didn't get up early though.
oh, i bet you knocked me off your list...didn't you???? wait...you better be getting my present NEXT week...wink wink.
Post a Comment