Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My Birthday - More Gifts

I received more gifts today! My two co-workers each gave me $20.00 gift cards to one of my favorite places, Total Wine.

My friend "D" treated me to dinner at Waraji (sushi restaurant) and gave me this pineapple dish, made out of monkey pod (a tree native to the Hawaiian islands).

K and her hubby gave me a Vera Bradley purse and wallet.



I have such great friends and had a wonderful birthday! :-)

5 comments:

Pam said...

Wow...what loot! I love that pineaple dish.

Sandy said...

Happy Birthday to you....I love that VB purse! I think I have the pineapple dish, too. My niece got it in Hawaii.

Magnolia Sun said...

Very nice. When we lived in Hawaii we had a monkey pod tree and it made the biggest mess. I didn't realize they made such beautiful things with it. Love the purse K has such good taste.

kristie said...

do monkeys live in monkey pod trees ;-)

Punchbugpug said...

Nice!!!