Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My Birthday!

Happy Birthday to me! I went to VA this past weekend to celebrate with my family. I was treated to dinner at Outback and received some great gifts.

My birthday cookie:
Gift from my sis "L" and fiance' "J":
Gift from my parents:
:-)

8 comments:

kristie said...

um, where's my piece of cookie??? i didn't know there was a cookie!

nice blingie bling...beats a camera for sure.

have a fun filled day!

Pam said...

Happy Birthday! I love those big cookies. so yummy.

I hope you have a fantastic day.

Mrs.D said...

Happy Birthday to you! The Hallmark ornament is really cute. I hope you have a great day.

Page said...

Happy birthday!!

Magnolia Sun said...

I do love those cookies too. Love your bling and that ornament is way too cute. Hope you enjoyed your day, Happy Birthday.

Punchbugpug said...

Wow, nice bling!!!! and that cookie looks good too!

Sandy said...

Wow, what wonderful gifts!! That bracelet is beautiful and yummy smelling goods...I thought at first those were fake eyelashes and I thought...wow, those will really show up! Aunt Sue and I would eat that cookie for you!

AM said...

I thought that sleep mask was a set of fake eyelashes!!!

Cute sleep mask, but fake eyelashes would be cool too!