Monday, March 2, 2009

Weekend in Review

Not too much to tell. I went up to VA to spend time with the family. On Saturday, my sis "L", 3 bridesmaids and I drove down to Greensboro, NC to pick up our bridesmaids dresses. The gowns are hot pink (not my favorite color) and our shoes are lime green. The shoes are awesome...very excited about getting future wears out of those! We all will need some alterations but overall we look nice in them. I drove back home on Sunday afternoon in continuous, pouring down rain, but at least it wasn't the snow I left behind! Who knew it would follow me home!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

The dress and shoes sound like they are going to be so very pretty. I can't wait to see pictures of everything.

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Hot pink and lime green will make for such fond memories ...