Monday, March 23, 2009

Weekend Review

Spent the weekend in VA with the family. We had an early birthday celebration for my Dad (his birthday is today). We also went to Greensboro to pick up "L's" gown & my mom's dress for the wedding. Neither of them fit and are having to be altered, but look really good. We decided to hit the mall and help the economy out some. My sis and I got some great deals. I needed some clothes...I was starting to look like a rag-a-muffin! ;-)

3 comments:

Sandy said...

That sounds like a nice weekend. You must show us what you bought!

Punchbugpug said...

Yes, show us what you bought! Thank you for helping to stimulate the economy!

kristie said...

i need to see what you bought. cause i don't believe you needed anything. i should MAKE you show a picture of your closet ;-)