Thursday, April 2, 2009

A Southern Season

Today my 2 co-workers and I left work around 11:30 to go on a "field trip". We went to this place in Chapel Hill called A Southern Season. I have heard a lot about it, but OMG it was amazing and extremely overwhelming! It's a speciality grocery / home store. They have everything imaginable you could want to cook with. When you first walk in the smell of coffee is intoxicating!! They have a cafe where we enjoyed lunch. Here are a couple of items I purchased...they even sell Vera Bradley. I couldn't resist...this purse and this wallet. I got a few other things too but they are for my Swap Gift...sorry Leah it's late! It will be in the mail tomorrow.

4 comments:

Leah said...

Ooooo, I can't wait!!

Pam said...

You really got some great stuff there. The tiramisu coffee sounds really good.

Cute Vera Bradley bag too.

Runner Girl said...

OMG You have never been there?!?!?! How is that possible! I love that place - I limit the number of times a year I go because I spend WAYYYYY too much!

Sandy said...

I think I'd like to see that place! I love it when you show us what you purchased. Very cute Vera Bradley items!