Sunday, May 3, 2009

Bridal Shower for "L"

On Saturday, May 2nd, I hosted (with 2 other cousins) a Bridal Shower for my sis "L".

"T", the bride "L", me and "S"

Food Table - chicken salad crossiants, fruit tray w/ dip, veggie tray w/ dip, mints, nuts, cheese, crackers and hummus

Dessert Table - "Coach" cake & mini chocolate cupcakes

Check out her Coach cake!! We really didn't want to cut into it but was glad we did because it was so good...strawberry! The lady that designed the cake created that from a picture I sent her!

The bride "L" with some of her gifts!

The groom "J" and bride "L"

My family - dad, me, "L", "J" and mom

Sis "L" with her gift from me!

A room full of gifts on display.


Armani ("L's" yorkie - pictured above) & Noah aka No-No (mom's yorkie) "dressed up" for the shower!

Here are some other pictures I took of the decorations (didn't get them all):


8 comments:

Runner Girl said...

The towel cake turned out perfect! You are such an awesome hostess!!!

Amanda said...

You all look so great! Love L's dress and corsage! And LOVE the cake!

Pam said...

Oh that cake is the coolest! I wouldn't have wanted to cut it either. Love the decorations and colors.

Sandy said...

Wow, that food table and cake and the decorations...everything looks wonderful. I love that cake and the towel tower is great. Those pink shoes on the table...are they real?

"M" said...

Yes Sandy ... those pink shoes are real. My aunt put those up there for decor and dared me to move them! ;-)

Sandy said...

Oh my...they made a great conversation piece, I'm sure. Thank you for the sweet comment about Holly. I sure do miss her. I was so used to helping her on and off the bed and watching her every move outside, that I've been thinking of her all the time today and wishing she was here. I was so lucky to have her for a short time.

kristie said...

everything looks great! the cake was really cool. i think they should have one just like it for their wedding cake!

Magnolia Sun said...

The table is beautiful and I agree with everyone else I wouldn't have wanted to cut the cake either.