Wednesday, May 20, 2009

TV Time

So I really got sucked into these two shows this season.

I can't believe Shawn won out over Gilles last night on Dancing with the Stars...quite the disappointment!

Tonight, I'm really pulling for Adam. Despite the fact that he and Chris are both really good singers, there's just something about Adam that really draws you in. Is it the eyes??

4 comments:

Pam said...

I missed the finale of Dancing but at that point I was happy with any of the three remaining.

Adam's my fav on Idol but Kris would be fine winning too. Adam is going to be a success win or lose. I think it'll be close though.

Mrs.D said...

Adam looks so much like a young Elvis and he's really talented. But, I like Kris too. The finale was a surprise though...I really thought Adam had it!

Leah said...

I was rooting for Adam too, but I still think he'll have a great career ahead of him!

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Ugh. I wanted Melissa to win. I missed last week's show because I was on vacay.