Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Facebook

I was bored at work today and needed something to entertain me. I keep hearing Facebook is all the rage...so I decided to check it out and create myself an account. Are you on?? If so, be my friend! :-)

5 comments:

Page said...

i'm on there! you can find me at page cole...i think i'm the only one with that name! it's easy to get addicted to fb!!

Pam said...

I joined a couple weeks ago and goodness, it's addicting. I've found people I've not seen in years. amazing.

"M" said...

I found you both! :-)

Random Musings said...

I LOVE facebook. I have reconnected with friends I had not talked to in 15 years.

Ok go find me and you will get to see all my fabulous shoes! You should reconize my profile pic!

kristalle Willcutt

Magnolia Sun said...

You are going to become an addict like the rest of us! I'll se if I can find you through Pam's fb.
Julie