Sunday, June 7, 2009

Two Years Ago ....

today, I had heart surgery. I was rolled in around 6 am and have no idea what time I was rolled out. I think it was the next day or so before I was fully awake and knew what was going on. It was a tough first year but the second one has been much better. I consider myself 99% normal (well as far as my hearts concerned! ;-) )

A special thank you goes out to all my family and friends that was with me during this time. Your support meant more than words could say!

3 comments:

Pam said...

I remember when K mentioned that you were having surgery. I can't believe that's been 2 years ago! I'm glad you are doing well and feeling much better.

Sandy said...

I'm glad you are well, too. That is a tough surgery and recovery. I'm so thankful that medicine progress more and more over time to make things easier for patients and better, long-lasting outcomes.

Random Musings said...

Wow I did not know that.

Well you may be happy to know I have become a volunteer with the American Heart Association doing special events educating women about heart heath? I am SO EXCITED!!