Saturday, July 11, 2009

Bridesmaids Luncheon

Today our cousin's wife "T", hosted a bridesmaids luncheon for my sister "L" and the wedding party (just the girls). She prepared a wonderful meal consisting of baked chicken, green beans, sweet potato casserole, mac & cheese, strawberry salad & chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream. After eating all that, we will be lucky to fit in our dresses next weekend!

"G" ("T's" mother-in-law), "T" (hostess, cousin's wife), "L" (bride) & "BJ" ("T's" mom)

"L" gave the girls an embroidered tank with their official wedding position on the front and names on the back. What a fun gift!!


The nicely set tables

5 comments:

Amanda said...

What an awesome menu and lovely decorations! That's quite a luncheon! And of course, I love seeing the shirts. :)

"M" said...

We are all wearing them Saturday to the salon. I'll be sure to get more pics then! :-)

Sandy said...

Those shirts are too cute. That strawberry salad looks yummy. You never told us about the party in Myrtle Beach??? What happens in Myrtle Beach stays in Myrtle Beach??

"M" said...

Sandy ...yes what happens stays! ;-) Let's just say I survived the weekend w/ the 20 year olds! And I came home with everyone I took out to the clubs. I was the best matron of honor a sister could hope for! :-)

Pam said...

those tanks are too cute and the tables are so pretty.