Wow, those pictures are great. I love the colors! The pink and green and the suits on the men...it's all so pretty. You look beautiful! Your sister's wedding dress looks so good on her. Now, that cake...it's great! Wish I had a piece right now.
Sandy, each level of the cake was a different flavor...red velvet, vanilla, strawberry and something else...don't remember. How sad is that when the wedding was less than 5 days ago!?!?
8 comments:
Beautiful!
I continue to be in love with that dress!
Me too! I know how to pick them don't I? ;-)
Wow, those pictures are great. I love the colors! The pink and green and the suits on the men...it's all so pretty. You look beautiful! Your sister's wedding dress looks so good on her. Now, that cake...it's great! Wish I had a piece right now.
Everyone looks great! I love the antique car in the photos.
What a great family photo! I love your mom's dress!
Such a beautiful dress!
Sandy, each level of the cake was a different flavor...red velvet, vanilla, strawberry and something else...don't remember. How sad is that when the wedding was less than 5 days ago!?!?
Post a Comment