I can't believe it's a new year already...where does the time go? Since I was off work from Dec 23rd to Jan 4th, I was able to enjoy the holiday season to it's fullest! I spent almost the entire time in VA with my family. On Dec 30th, my sister and her husband finally closed on their new home so we spent 3 days moving them in and setting up house. I returned home on that Friday evening so I could have 2 days to do what I needed to do, like take down all the Christmas decor. It sure is a lot more fun to put everything up vs. taking it down. "Ming" sure was happy to see me when I came home! :-)
Hope everyone had a good holiday season and a happy new year!
3 comments:
happy new year!
Love the new graphic at the top.
wow, it sounds like you did have a great time off. I bet you missed Ming, too. I also like your banners! Show us your Christmas Loot!
Did Ming leave you any Christmas "presents"? I agree with taking down vs. setting up...that's why our stuff is still up! oops :(
Post a Comment