My dad & my brother in law celebrated their birthdays the end of March. My mom, sister & I went in together and got them tickets to the Coca Cola 600 in Charlotte. They are very excited!

We took them out for lunch at Hillbilly Hideaway. Very much a country, southern cooking type of place. But the food was so good!!



6 comments:
Yea! I'm so glad you posted. Don't give up on your blog...it's such a good way to go back and see what you were doing same time last year. Looks like good food at the Hillbilly place. Is that ham?? BD cake looks so good, too. NASCAR tickets sure are a wonderful present for fans. I haven't been watching as much as I used to. I'm still a Tony Stewart fan.
Yeah - you are back and blogging! I know I hang out with you a lot and stuff, but I still check your blog daily to see if there is anything new!! I love the new design - you are so creative!!
I check your blog too! Glad you are back. I like the new look.
Is the restaurant like one of those places that serve family style? I love those places.
How's Ming?????
I like the new "dew"
Yeah...I have readers!!
Deb - I'm creative enough to do a google search for free blog layouts! ;-)
Pam - Yes it was family style and they would continue to bring out bowls until you said stop. One of the best things was the "ho cakes"!
Ming is doing well. He's been sitting outside with me on the patio enjoying the weather!
Yeah count me in as a reader too, I just don't always comment. ;)
Post a Comment