Thursday, May 27, 2010

Me, an artist?

Nope...but I tried at 2 different things.

Some girls from book club when to Klaystation to paint some pottery! It was a lot of fun. You pick out your piece and get to painting. Once finished, they will fire it up and in about a week you pick up your finished product.

"N", "D", me & "A" showing off our pottery

Mine! :-)

My next try at something was painting. "K", K's hubby & I went to Wine & Design for what we called "drunk painting". You start off by pouring yourself a glass of wine then start painting! The instructor is painting and you are supposed to follow along, trying to make yours look somewhat like her's. The totally blank canvas was a little intimidating but once you got going it was fun.

(Pictures where stolen from "K's" blog since I didn't take my camera.)

Me...getting started

Me...half finished

Me...finished!

Group Photo!

5 comments:

Leah said...

I just went to a wine and painting place like that here a couple weeks ago, and it was so much fun!!

Sandy said...

You do great work. I love that plate!

Pam said...

Wine and painting class looks like SO much fun. I would have loved to have taken that with you all (if I lived closer).

"M" said...

Pam...come visit and we'll take you there! :-)

Amanda said...

Ooo, so cool! I think I know which room your painting is going in.