
Friday night some friends and I went to see
Sex in the City 2. Thinking the best would be the clips in the preview, I was surprised that wasn't true. It was almost 3 hours long...a little too much. The wardrobe was a bit over the top and the story line seems a bit hodge podge. I'm glad I went to see it but that will probably be my only viewing...no need for a repeat on Netflix for me.

Saturday morning, "D" & I walked the Susan B Komen,
Race for the Cure 5K. Approximately 23,000 people were registered. But I was amazed at the organization and the crowd control. This was my first time and we had such a great time being together knowing we were supporting such a great cause that we plan to make this an annual event.
1 comment:
It was great to hang out with you and I am so glad to have a partner in crime in the Race for the Cure! now will you run it next year? :)
Post a Comment