Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Where does the time go?

So I haven't posted since July! But a lot of things have happened since then....too many to list. I'll try to get back in the swing of things soon.

This past Sunday night, I co-chair the SPCA's black tie event, "Fur Ball". Needless to say a lot of my time & energy has been spend with that event over the past several months. However, we raised over $250 K! So very pleased!

3 comments:

Pam said...

I'm trying my best to get back into blogging too.

Magnolia Sun said...

Maybe since it's starting to cool everyone will be getting back into the swing of blogging.

$250K wow that's great.

Amanda said...

I thought you were gonna take a break from co-chairing these things... but I'm happy that the event went well to raise the money! Can't wait to catch up next week. :)