I just finished reading "The Lucky One" by Nicholas Sparks. First let me say I love all his books so I'm sure I'm a little bias, but the book was very good. Easy to read, as all his books are. Very nice love story between Logan and Elizabeth. Highly recommended.
4 comments:
I just finished this one too. I don't know if you do this but knowing how most of his novels end, I'm usually holding out hope there is somewhat of a happy ending in the ones he's written lately. I thought it was one of the better ones he's written lately.
I've really got to try some of his books, for some reason I always pass them by - next time.
I was wondering about this one.. Now I am going to run out and get it
re your comment about "Nights". I didn't read the book again before the movie so there was plenty that I didn't remember. It actually hit me after 2/3 of the movie that I couldn't remember how the book ended but it started coming back to me. Books are usually better that movies anyway. ;) BUT, that house in the movie looks amazing!
Post a Comment