Monday, October 20, 2008

New for me!


I have been inspired so I decided it's time...time to create a blog for myself. I am fortunate enough to have met some real live blogger peeps last weekend. My good friend "K" (aka Girlville) introduced me to some lovely ladies last weekend at their 2nd Annual Bloggy Meetup. I met Punchy (and her daughter "C"), Pam, Tammy, AM, Swampgirl & Mrs. D. All are very nice people. So how often will I blog...who knows? What will I blog about...who knows? But at least I'm out there with the rest of the world!

:-)

11 comments:

kristie said...

woohoo! it's about time. welcome to the world of blog.

Magnolia Sun said...

Welcome, sorry I missed the meet up this year - last year was a lot of fun. I'll put your link on my blog and please visit mine.

AM said...

Woohoo! SO glad you started a blog.

Sandy said...

Hey M!!! I'm sorry I haven't met you yet but maybe next blogger meetup. I'm so glad you started a blog and you can always post pictures of your cat if nothing else.

girlville husband said...

Way to go Shop! Now you can put that super-nice camera you got from work to good use. ;-)

Swampgirl said...

Good for you! I've really enjoyed the Blog World and you have a head start by knowing some of us "real" people!

Punchbugpug said...

Welcome!!!! So glad you've jumped into our crazy world!

C was sad she didn't get to say goodbye and thank you for driving on Saturday.

Does Pam know you have a Siamese?????

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Hooray! We're so excited to add you to our blogroll!

Page said...

Welcome to blogging! I missed this past meetup but have met Norman and his Woman! Blogging is such a fun way to meet new people! So glad to add another blogger...and don't worry about what to post. You can talk about anything!

Amanda said...

How fun! I'm glad to see you online!

Pam said...

hooray! I'm so glad you decided to start a blog!