

My baby sister "L" got engaged a couple of weekends ago. I'm so happy for her and "J". They are the perfect couple. She lives in VA so she came down to go bridal shopping. We went to a couple of bridal shops and were very successful at figuring out what type of dress she wants. I gave her a little gift...she liked it a lot! (The gift bag represents the colors of the wedding - I get to wear PINK...I'm so excited!)
4 comments:
How exciting. Congrats to her!!
i think it should be hot pink with lots of ruffles, lol!!! we cannot wait for the big day.
I think it should be super-hot pink with a hoop skirt! You'd look awesome in that. I see Sweet Ming in the background of "L's" pic. I love Sweet Ming.
Fortunately for me, "L" doesn't like ruffles, lace or bows! :-)
Post a Comment