Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Wine Purchases

Red Wines:
Brushy Mountain - Bugaboo Creek, McRitchie - Ring of Fire, Round Peak - Gato Rojo, Round Peak - Sangiovese, Stony Knoll - Merlot, Dobbins Creek - Hemric Mountain Red & Old North State - Restless Soul



White Wines:
Old North State - Spring House (2), Stony Knoll - Chardonnay (2), Old North State - Chardonnay (2), McRitchie - Chardonnay & Dobbins Creek - Chardonnay

5 comments:

kristie said...

there's NO way i'm taking pics of all of ours, lol. if anyone wants to know what we bought, just imagine these pictures doubled....hahaha

you gonna show the candles???

Pam said...

What a great haul! So you got some candles too?

Punchbugpug said...

Candles? What candles???? Do you have a wine cellar???? Wait..you don't do cellars in the South, do you???

Magnolia Sun said...

I'll have a glass of white wine please.

"M" said...

Oh I forgot all about the candles. We went to a candle outlet and I brought home about 5-6. They were super cheap!! My "wine cellar" is my spare bedroom closet! ;-)