Sunday, November 2, 2008

NaBloPoMo - Purses #1



Got this idea from Pam so I decided to play along. I'm a day late but that's ok. My theme is purses. I love to buy purses and have quite a few. So here's the latest purchase and the one I'm currently carrying:

7 comments:

kristie said...

i KNEW you'd pick this theme!!!!!!

Pam said...

Oh..me likey that purse!!! Great theme. I can't wait to see 30 day of purses.

"M" said...

:-) I hope I have enough...if not I might need to go make some purchases!

girlville husband said...

She could do 60 days of purses and could have done 90 days til K and I made her dispose of some. ;-)

Magnolia Sun said...

I could also do this theme, way too many purses. Looking forward to seeing all them.

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

You could really spice this up by doing "Purses with animals in them." You could capture chipmunks and opossum and let them pose inside the purse! It's brilliant I tell ya!!

Sandy said...

I love purses!! Especially Coach. I can't wait to see all of yours. I can't wait to see your sister's wedding dress...I know we have a long time to wait but I love hearing about the process.