I have that design in a backsack and wallet. It's my favorite one of VBs because it reminds me of a siamese cat. ;)
i have that in a huge tote and lunchbag. it's one of my favs. pam's right, it looks like a siamese.
very cute, I've got a couple of her small items, makeup bag, id holder.
Happy Birthday to you!Happy Birthday to you!Happy Birthday dear Michelle!Happy Birthday to you!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I have that design in a backsack and wallet. It's my favorite one of VBs because it reminds me of a siamese cat. ;)
i have that in a huge tote and lunchbag. it's one of my favs. pam's right, it looks like a siamese.
very cute, I've got a couple of her small items, makeup bag, id holder.
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday dear Michelle!
Happy Birthday to you!
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Post a Comment