Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Vaca

Tomorrow morning (bright and early) my mom, sister, aunt and I are leaving "on a jet plane". I'm so excited ... it's a place I've never been to before. Also a place that has lots of sites to see. Here are some other clues: has architectural sites, has professional sports teams, and a place you might spot a or two!

Leave me a comment guessing my vaca destination between now and when I come back (Friday evening) and you will be entered into a drawing. The prize will be a purchase I make while on my vaca.

Stories and pictures when I return!

10 comments:

AM said...

Vegas? Have fun!

Magnolia Sun said...

I'm going to say LA although the architectural sites don't really fit. I may be back with another guess. Have fun.

Sandy said...

I'm guessing Miami!

Pam said...

I was going to say New York but I'm going to guess Chicago?

Page said...

I can only think of Barcelona since it has architectural sites. Hmmm, if it's in the U.S. then maybe San Diego??

girlville husband said...

I hope she doesn't get mad by me telling this: none of you have guessed correctly yet. Yes, I know where she is.

kristie said...

i know, therefore i suppose it would be cheating to put my hat in the ring....

Punchbugpug said...

My guess is Boston....and yes Girlville that would be cheating...however, if you should happen to give me a clue, I MIGHT share the prize with you!

girlville husband said...

We still do not have a winner. Keep trying people!

Punchbugpug said...

Toronto?????