Saturday, December 13, 2008

I'm Back!..from NY!

My view from the plane We girls had the best time! The weather was cold and rainy but we managed to see just about everything I wanted to see. Stories & pictures to follow once I get it all organized!

The prize is going to Pam, even though NY wasn't her original guess. :-)

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow, my husband was there this week, too. I was looking at your avatar and thinking you were down in the sunshine and warm air!

Magnolia Sun said...

I can't wait to hear all about it, my husband went on our honeymoon almost 19 years ago and would love to go back especially during Christmas.

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

I'm so jealous of you! New York is just fabulous around Christmas time. I want to go back so badly!!

Pam said...

I'm jealous too,. I just love New York during Christmas time.

So funny about my guess. My first thought was New York but the architectural clue threw me off and I thought about Chicago. Yay!