My grandma had her surgery this morning and it was over in 30 minutes! She had a rod and some screws put in her hip and she came through surgery without complications. She will stay in the hospital for 3-4 days then be transferred to a rehab center where she will stay 2-4 weeks depending on how she responds to therapy. She didn't walk around a lot before, but the goal is to get her to be able to stand up and move around a little. Once she gets back to that point, she can go home.
Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers...keep them coming for her :-)
5 comments:
I'm glad to hear the surgery went well. Prayers and go dthoughts that she'll have an easy recovery.
I will be praying for your grandma. I am sorry she fell and broke her hip. I hope she can recover quickly!
I'm glad her surgery was quick and successful! I wish her well for a quick and painless recovery.
hope she is back at home soon!
Happy to hear things went well. Hoping she is up, around, and home soon!
Post a Comment