Sunday, March 8, 2009

Book Review - Sundays at Tiffany's

I just finished Sunday at Tiffany's by James Patterson. A love story of sorts ... Jane is a little girl with an imaginary friend named Michael. Her mother is a Broadway producer with very little time for her daughter. The time they share together is a once a week, Sunday trip to admire jewelry at Tiffany's.

When Jane turns nine on her next birthday, her friend Michael must leave her, promising her that she'll soon forget him. But years later, Jane meets up with Michael again and their love story begins.

A very quick and easy read.

3 comments:

Emily said...

That sounds like my kind of book. I love love stories.

Pam said...

I really enjoyed that book. I wasn't too sure about it when I was reading it but I thought it was a really neat story.

Random Musings said...

I LOVE james patterson.. I am going to have to go out and get this.. I am also excited about your new read too!