same here! I'm going to finish my book and work through some Netflix DVDs. I have a few recipes I want to try so since it's going to be raining, might as well.
With the time change and getting over this sickness, I think I could nearly sleep till noon tomorrow.
7 comments:
Same weather here too. Won't do much... probably be very lazy too.
Being lazy sounds great to me! My husband's birthday is tomorrow so we'll probably eat sushi at some point. That's about it! Hope you have a good one.
same here! I'm going to finish my book and work through some Netflix DVDs. I have a few recipes I want to try so since it's going to be raining, might as well.
With the time change and getting over this sickness, I think I could nearly sleep till noon tomorrow.
Same weather
Same plans
Different State!
Same here... I am ready for a relaxing weekend though!
It's going to be doing the same here although a little warmer. I can't complain since the last couple of weekends have been great.
same weather here in Austin! At least I am at a conference with lots of cool people and yummy Tex Mex food!
Post a Comment