Last Friday night, my sis "L" hosted a Spa Party (by
Beauti Control) for the girls in the wedding party, aunts & other friends. It was by far the best in-home party I've ever attended. The way the party works is the consultant will explain each product and pass out the samples, then you use the products on yourself. We started off giving ourselves facials and lip treatments. Then we gave our hands and feet a scrub and followed up with some lotions. We had a lavender neck wrap placed around our necks, cucumber eye pads and a warmed peppermint flavored towel placed over our face for some relaxation time. Almost everyone decided to host a party, including myself. I haven't decided when yet but probably sometime in summer. Here are a couple pictures from the party:

The food table and the group with their lip treatment on.
3 comments:
That food table looks so good. I had to laugh at the "lips" picture! A peppermint flavor towel on the face sounds yummy, too.
How very fun!
I've never heard of a spa party but it sounds like fun and looks like yall had fun.
Post a Comment