On Saturday, April 18th, my sis "L", her yorkie "Armani" and I participated in the SPCA's K9-3K annual dog walk. It was estimated to be over 2,500 people in attendance. Almost everyone there had a dog or 2, so you can only imagine the craziness of the event!!Armani doesn't really understand what another dog is so he was very overwhelmed by it all. My sis and I stayed in the back of the pack (at times the very last of the walkers) taking turns carrying the pup on the walk. Once he got use to everything, we were able to put him down and let him walk some. It was a great event and we had lots of fun!
Here are a couple of pictures:

I was able to raise almost $700.00 and to date the entire event has raised over $170,000!! That is an awesome amount to help all the homeless animals!!
2 comments:
What a great fundraiser! Looks like it was beautiful day for the event too.
Good job! I love participating in events like that...especially in spring when the weather is so nice!
Post a Comment