Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Beach Blogging

...hasn't really happened yet this week! Not too much to tell yet. The drive down on Monday was a little rough due to all the rain we went through. When we arrived, we had lunch at Hamburger Joe's then went to the grocery store for weekly supplies. Girlville made grilled chicken salads for dinner. On Tuesday, we got pedi's then went to scope out the resort I'm going to be staying at the first of June (for my sister's bachelorette weekend). Well I got the directions confused and we ended up searching in South Myrtle Beach when we should have been in North Myrtle. Needless to say, after passing the 300 block (where the resort was supposed to be) and seeing no resort...I was flipping out! Finally after a phone call...we figured out we needed to be in North Myrtle! I so needed a drink after that. We decided to go searching again another day! Last night we went to Chestnut Hill for dinner then watched the season finale of the Biggest Loser. I was shocked Helen won!

We don't have a plan yet for today...but maybe I'll get some pictures to share!

3 comments:

Random Musings said...

I see your reading Bitter is the new black.. I have read all her books and i LOVE THEM!!.. Shes so funny..

Pam said...

Oh, that's happened to me before in Myrtle Beach when looking for a resort. I think we too we in South when we should have been in North.

Punchbugpug said...

What, no beach photos????? This Northern peep needs a beach pic!!! Have fun with the rest of your relaxing. I hope Girlville is not "working" the whole time!