"L" & I got down there on Tuesday night and ate dinner at the Farmer's Daughter (southern country cooking...not bad but we waited 1 hour to get in!).
On Wednesday night, we went to Joe's Crab Shack at Barefoot Landing. They didn't take reservations but did do call ahead sitting. Only had to wait 3 minutes!! :-)
At Barefoot, we got to see the white tigers & the monkey (w/ a diaper!).
On Thursday night, we headed to Amici's Brick Oven & Italian Bistro at Broadway at the Beach. Wait time...5 minutes!!
"L", Aunt "S" & Me at Broadway at the Beach
"L", Mom, Dad & Me at Broadway at the BeachOn Friday night, we headed to Fiesta Mexicana (my dad's favorite cuisine). Afterwards we made an impromptu stop at a car show. We saw some really cool cars, but this one was the best.
Dad & Mom posing by a '67 Corvette (Dad had one almost like it)Then we went to the Tanger Outlet Mall. I found myself a few things....more about that later!
Saturday morning, we had to return home :-( Oh how sad it is to be back to "reality"!





1 comment:
Oh, I love vacation posts! I can live vicariously through others:) I am so glad you tell us about the food! Looks like you all got tan and had a good time. I hope you got something from Coach at the outlet!
Post a Comment