Monday, September 7, 2009

Book Review - Twenties Girl

Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella is one good book! I started it Thursday night at the beach and just finished it.

The story goes like this....Lara Lington's great Aunt Sadie dies at the age of 105 and comes back to haunt Lara. She can not "rest in peace" until she finds her dragonfly necklace. On Lara's quest to find the necklace, she breaks up with her boyfriend, quits her headhunting business she started with her best friend, finds a new love & starts a new business. Lara discovers her Uncle Bill has something to do with the missing necklace and won't stop until she figures it all out. All while she is receiving some guidance from the "ghost of Sadie".

If you enjoy other Sophie Kinsella books, you will enjoy this one too!

1 comment:

Pam said...

So glad to hear this one is good. I just found it at the used bookstore last week and am ready to give it a read. I'm almost finished with a book series and hope to tackle it after that.