Two weekends ago I went to the mountains with some friends. We stayed in a condo in the
Echota community which is located in the Banner Elk, Boone, Blowing Rock area of NC. Most of the day Saturday was spend looking at real estate (future investment for the friends). We manged to check out the
Tanger Outlets in Blowing Rock which was a bust since I didn't buy anything. Then we had a country cooking dinner at the
Knight's On Main in Blowing Rock. On Sunday we checked out the
Mast General Store in Valle
Crucis and visited the
Banner Elk Winery (very nice facility...wine not so good). We had lunch at
Dunn's Deli in Banner Elk then did a little shopping in
Blowing Rock. On Monday, we checked out a few more pieces of real estate then had lunch at the
Mountain House before heading home.
Did I mention how cold it was?? Did I mention it snowed? The mountain tops where covered and we had ground cover at the elevation we stayed. Of course by Monday, the weather was perfect!! Here are a couple pics:


2 comments:
It looks really pretty.
I love seeing your trip up there. What a wonderful place! It's something to see those condos built on the edge like that. I just love that kind of cold gray day up in the mountains like that....Oh that is just a dream for me...to have a place in the mountains.
Post a Comment