Monday, October 26, 2009

Weekend in Review

This weekend was girl's weekend! I had my mom & sis "L" come down for some shopping and girl time. On Friday night we headed to Crabtree Valley Mall where I got some MAC makeup and these cool shoes:

Then we had dinner at PF Chang's.

On Saturday after the breakfast I made consisting of quiche, hashbrowns & pumpkin / chocolate bread we headed downtown to the Jr. League Shopping Spree. We received these nice bags to fill up with our purchases...and that we did! I got some soup & dip mixes:
I got some nice pieces from Fabulous Pewterware.

Then I found this cool winter jacket!and a cashmere scarf!
Needless to say, it was a great shopping weekend!

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Those shoes will put a smile on everyone's face! I just love your shopping reviews!

Pam said...

I went to our Jr. Leaque's show this weekend too. Fun fun!

super cute coat!

Runner Girl said...

I love it all!! especially the shoes! I can't wait to see what you wear them with...maybe for your birthday dinner???