Last Wednesday, I celebrated my birthday by taking the day off work and treating myself to a massage & pedicure! On Monday night, my girlfriends treated me to dinner at
518 West Italian Cafe (one of my favorite places). And I received some gifts too!

Gifts from "D" & "A"
My sister & her hubby gave me a gift early so I could go ahead and use it.

Girlville & her hubby gave me some items and a gift card from our new Trader Joe's!
I received this from my friend "J"...purse Christmas ornament
And these from my co-workers...gift card to Total Wine & a wine opener.
So I would say...I had a very nice birthday!!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday...looks like some great gifts! Love those Trader Joe's goodies...I sure wish we had one closer to here. That little Halloween item is so cute!
Great gifts! That purse ornament is so cute!
Post a Comment